Caveats- buyer beware; ?false positives, ?false negatives-product not tested by this blogger
Interesting idea/device with an important issue that needs to be addressed further given its’ complexities.
Bottom line-be prudent, be cautious and do not drive stoned. Must be able to pass a sobriety test at a minimum.
ARE YOU TOO STONED TO DRIVE?
Last week, NORML, a group dedicated to legalizing marijuana announced a new iPhone app designed to prevent stoned driving.
The app, called Canary, allows users to determine whether they’re in a suitable condition to drive. It runs through a battery of tests: remembering a sequence of numbers, balancing on one foot, playing a digital whack-a-mole game, and then estimating a time period of 20 seconds. By comparing the results against a personal baseline or a collective average, users receive a green, yellow, or red light assessing their level of functioning.
- MARIJUANA FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS OCTOBER 14-16, 2018 DENVER, CO
- Using Cannabis Legally and having children in the household- very important
- How to talk with your doctor about medical cannabis
- Using Cannabis Legally Cost This MD His License– Beware— from KevinMD website
- The Entourage Effect – United Patients Group