Caveats- buyer beware; ?false positives, ?false negatives-product not tested by this blogger
Interesting idea/device with an important issue that needs to be addressed further given its’ complexities.
Bottom line-be prudent, be cautious and do not drive stoned. Must be able to pass a sobriety test at a minimum.
ARE YOU TOO STONED TO DRIVE?
Last week, NORML, a group dedicated to legalizing marijuana announced a new iPhone app designed to prevent stoned driving.
The app, called Canary, allows users to determine whether they’re in a suitable condition to drive. It runs through a battery of tests: remembering a sequence of numbers, balancing on one foot, playing a digital whack-a-mole game, and then estimating a time period of 20 seconds. By comparing the results against a personal baseline or a collective average, users receive a green, yellow, or red light assessing their level of functioning.
- Medical Cannabis Effective Treating Fibromyalgia Symptoms- Good Read
- Clinical Trial Use Finds Herbal Cannabis Safe/ Effective in Cancer Patients– Good Read
- BIG NEWS- MEDICAL CANNABIS, ELDERLY WITH CHRONIC PAIN and OPIATES
- Current News- Cannabis Effects On the Heart- good read- be aware of mode of absorption/usage
- Good Read- Big Pharma and Opposition of Legal Cannabis- Greed/Opioids -Follow the Money