This is from a long time cannabis mainstream magazine, High Times. Consider that when reading this information.
Comment—-Cannabis use in mental illness is controversial but certainly should be considered when other medicines fail or produce severe side effects; consider treatment resistant depression or bipolar illness and before a patient chooses ECT therapy , which is usually successful, perhaps a trial of cannabis medicine should be considered-food for thought.
- Business News- CBD Market Moving Forward– $$$$
- CBD is Psychoactive and Here is WHY– very interesting read
- New Polls – Legalizing Cannabis and Support of Healthcare Professionals- good read
- Medical Cannabis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- New Research On Psilocybin and Its Benefits- very interesting read