This is from a long time cannabis mainstream magazine, High Times. Consider that when reading this information.
Comment—-Cannabis use in mental illness is controversial but certainly should be considered when other medicines fail or produce severe side effects; consider treatment resistant depression or bipolar illness and before a patient chooses ECT therapy , which is usually successful, perhaps a trial of cannabis medicine should be considered-food for thought.
- Medical Cannabis Effective Treating Fibromyalgia Symptoms- Good Read
- Clinical Trial Use Finds Herbal Cannabis Safe/ Effective in Cancer Patients– Good Read
- BIG NEWS- MEDICAL CANNABIS, ELDERLY WITH CHRONIC PAIN and OPIATES
- Current News- Cannabis Effects On the Heart- good read- be aware of mode of absorption/usage
- Good Read- Big Pharma and Opposition of Legal Cannabis- Greed/Opioids -Follow the Money