Authors concluded, “Cannabis as a palliative treatment for cancer patients seems to be a well-tolerated, effective, and safe option to help patients cope with the malignancy related symptoms.”
a good read regarding cannabis and its’ effect on the heart.
I mention to the reader that the mode of absorption of THC and CBD is a definite influence on the effects on the heart.
The article did not stress this enough imo.
very good article about legal cannabis, greed, opioids and big pharma.
good article for general public
- Medical Cannabis Effective Treating Fibromyalgia Symptoms- Good Read
- Clinical Trial Use Finds Herbal Cannabis Safe/ Effective in Cancer Patients– Good Read
- BIG NEWS- MEDICAL CANNABIS, ELDERLY WITH CHRONIC PAIN and OPIATES
- Current News- Cannabis Effects On the Heart- good read- be aware of mode of absorption/usage
- Good Read- Big Pharma and Opposition of Legal Cannabis- Greed/Opioids -Follow the Money